Friday 27 December 2013

KORRES Skin Care Products


KORRES is a Greek skin-care company with a wide range of different products and collections. I have heard a lot about their products and they always receive positive reviews so I thought I would try a couple of their products. I bought the '24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream' for Normal/Dry Skin combination although my skin is not dry. You can put this on as a day or night cream, but I prefer to put it on at night so my skin can really benefit from it, as during the day I may do make-up.




 I also bought the 'brightening & line-smoothing serum' which I also put on at night because I feel it is really important to use ageing creams no matter what age you are. I am only 19 but I can notice, the small and thin lines at the corners of my eyes which I want to work to reduce and eliminate from now. Girls, if it aint broke, fix it before it is! 


I have only been using these products for two days so I can't comment on their long lasting effects but, I have noticed that the moisturiser leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. I don't know if it's just my brain trying to convince me they work, but, I have also noticed my skin looks more illuminated so I am very optimistic. 



The cream and serum are only lightly scented with a slight floral smell (they are from the Wild Rose collection), and they apply in a light consistency so you don't feel uncomfortable or caked in creams. The moisturiser leaves a dewy finish after application so you could also use it before applying make-up too. So far, I would recommend them to buy but I will keep you guys updated.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment