Wednesday 23 April 2014

J'adore Monaco, Cannes, et Nice! (Travel with Me)



As I mentioned in my 'Summer Anthems' post, I just got back from the South-Of-France last week and I couldn't refrain from showing you guys the beauty of the French Riviera! It is so beautiful and pictures and words will never do it justice, but we can try!

I stayed there for a total of 6 nights and just fell in with the three cities that I visited. I used Nice as a base and travelled to Monaco and Cannes by train as a day trip. Travel with me through the South-of-France through some of the photos I took.

Can I just say that WiFi on planes is like the best thing since sliced bread.

Promenade De Paillon - In other words, a park.
Outfit Details: T-shirt-Zara, Necklace-Kurdistan, Jeans-Topshop, Bag-Ebay, Shoes-Primark
Cool mist/water vapour thing :D
Place Massena
Place Massena 






Gare De Nice Ville - Nice Train Station


 Beautiful View from the Train to Cannes


 Cannes Palm Beach










 Cannes Palm Beach







 Celine heaven!



Sephora heaven! I wish we had a Sephora in London. 

 I fell in love with Monaco.

 Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

 Our shoes obviously :D



Outfit Details: Jeans-Topshop, Top-Zara, Necklace-H&M, Bag-Primark

 Monaco is just paradise







 Cafe De Paris Restaurant




View from the plane flying over South-of-France.

This trip was unforgettable and I would definitely want to visit again in the future. Places like Monaco and Cannes are those cities where you only need to stay for 2 days but it was amazing and I look forward to going again in the future.






1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos and your shoes look really nice! ;D

    ReplyDelete